Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Press release: China Glaze On Safari collection

Hello ladies :) One of my most anticipated nail polish collections for autumn is coming out in July! Enjoy the sneak peak at the collection below :)

UNTAMED COLOUR AWAITS YOU

China Glaze® Introduces 12 New Crèmes and Glitters for Fall 2012

Los AngelesCA – (June 2012): China Glaze nail lacquer invites you to take an exotic expedition with its Fall 2012 collection, On Safari.  Be captivated by the earthy tones, rich plums and celestial sparkles that make up this adventurous assortment of polishes.

The China Glaze On Safari features 10 rich crèmes and two glitters including:

Kalahari Kiss: Light sand brown

 I’m Not Lion: Glistening gold and multi-color glitter

Call of the Wild: Beautiful chocolate brown-dark cherry blend

Adventure Red-y: Vivid red

Desert Sun: Delicious caramel

I Herd That: Brilliant copper glitter

Man Hunt: Bold cobalt blue

Exotic Encounters: Lush green crème with blue undertones

Elephant Walk: Cool graphite grey

Jungle Queen: Smoky violet

Purr-fect Plum: Bold burgundy

Prey Tell: Daringly dark red

On Safari is also available in:
6-piece Native CollectionMan Hunt, Exotic Encounters, Elephant Walk, Jungle Queen, Purr-fect Plum and Prey Tell

6-piece Tourist Collection: Kalahari Kiss, I’m Not Lion, Call of the Wild, Adventure Red-y, Desert Sun and I Herd That

12-piece counter display

The China Glaze On Safari collection will be available at fine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide in July 2012.  Individual polishes retail for $7 MSRP; the 6-piece sets retail for $42 MSRP.

China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde. China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, visit: www.chinaglaze.com.

-----------------
Who's excited? :D I know that this collection is available for purchase on Transdesign right now and some have been able to find this collection out early in their nail supply stores. I think I may wait for more swatches to pop up before I give the all clear to my wallet... ;) What do you think, any favourites that you can see from the press release?

Thanks for reading.
~Sharon

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely collection.  I ordered Desert Sun and Kalahari Kiss yesterday - I convinced myself I own nothing like them so it's justified.  I don't know where the self-control's going to come from not to buy both the glitters tho...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nice collection! I'm really drawn to the two glitters and  Exotic Encounters. I'll probably get the tourist set and get Exotic Encounters separately. Which ones do you like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhh, it is rather tempting, isn't it? :P Hope your wallet won't be in too much use...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely more drawn to the likes of Exotic Encounters and Elephant Walk - these shades always get me :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...